Forum O-ocenialnia Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UżytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
r United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that woul

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum O-ocenialnia Strona Główna » Regulaminowo Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
r United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that woul
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

Post r United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that woul Odpowiedz z cytatem
PATTAYA, Thailand -- Former LPGA Championship winner Anna Nordqvist of Sweden fired an opening 66 to grab a one-stroke lead over American Michelle Wie in the US$1. Black Buccaneers Jerseys .5 million LPGA Thailand at the Siam Country Club Pattaya Old Course on Thursday. Playing under overcast skies, the 26-year-old who is based in Florida hit six birdies, two bogeys and an eagle on the 15th to take a solo lead at 6 under par in the 70-player tournament. "I started with three birdies, so obviously got some momentum off the start," Nordqvist said. "On 15 I had 59 yards to the pin, pitched a little bit past, and then spun in the hole. So that was pretty cool to make an eagle there." After barely registering a top-10 finish, late last year Nordqvist had to find a new coach, Jorje Parada of Spain, and changed equipment. "It felt like at one point last year I was about ready to quit golf," added the world No 27. "I just kind of lost the reason why I play golf, the fun of it. I have good people around me now. They have been really helping me to get that inspiration back." Wie fired six birdies, while bogeying the third, for a 67. "I birdied all four of the par 5s today, which definitely helps on this golf course," she said. Three more Americans are a stroke further back on 68 -- Lexi Thompson, Jennifer Johnson and Angela Stanford, whose round was aided by a hole in one on the par 3, 146-yard eighth hole. World No 1 and defending champion Inbee Park of Sputh Korea hit a 71 to join a large group of players on one-under that also includes world No 3 Stacy Lewis, 2012 LPGA Championship winner Feng Shanshan of China and Australian Karrie Webb, who just claimed a home tournament in Victoria on Sunday. Womens Buccaneers Jerseys . Born in Berkeley and raised in Oakland, where he later pitched for the As, Ross beat the Giants for the first time in six career appearances by throwing eight scoreless innings to lead the San Diego Padres to a 2-1 victory Friday night. M. J. Stewart Stitched Jersey . -- Max Domi scored twice and set up two more as the London Knights toppled the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 6-4 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.officialbuccaneersnflauthenticshop.com/ . According to various reports, the striker is about to sign a five-and-a-half year extension with Manchester United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that would see him at Old Trafford until 2019.East Rutherford, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - As expected, the New York Giants have declared starting running back Rashad Jennings out for Sundays game against the Philadelphia Eagles due to a sprained medial collateral ligament in his left knee. Jennings, whose 396 rushing yards currently rank fourth in the NFL this season, exited last Sundays 30-20 win over Atlanta in the third quarter with the injury and did not return to the game. The offseason pickup didnt practice at all during the week. Rookie Andre Williams is expected to receive the bulk of the backfield work for this weekends key NFC East clash with the Eagles. The forrmer Boston College standout had 65 yards and a touchdown on 20 carries against Atlanta. Jack Cichy Stitched Jersey. The Giants are hopeful theyll have middle linebacker Jon Beason back for Sundays tilt. The veteran, sidelined for New Yorks last three games with a lingering toe injury, put in a third straight limited practice on Friday and is listed as questionable. Cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie also has been limited this week by a sore ankle and hamstring, but was termed probable to face the Eagles. Defensive end Robert Ayers (neck) is questionable, while reserve linebacker Spencer Paysinger will not play due to a hamstring injury. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '
Sob Wrz 01, 2018 02:28 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Sob Wrz 01, 2018 02:28
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum O-ocenialnia Strona Główna » Regulaminowo Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: