Forum O-ocenialnia Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UżytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
for the Suns, while Markieff Morris and

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum O-ocenialnia Strona Główna » Regulaminowo Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
for the Suns, while Markieff Morris and
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

Post for the Suns, while Markieff Morris and Odpowiedz z cytatem
DETROIT - If a contract extension between the Red Wings and Mike Babcock is indeed imminent, it appears to be news to the Detroit head coach. Nolan Patrick Jersey .An animated Babcock addressed reporters after the Red Wings practice Thursday, candidly shooting down a media report that surfaced last night suggesting he was about to re-sign with the Original Six NHL club.Guys, this is like a fantasy world, Babcock said when asked about the report.Im happy here. I like the general manager, they treat me good. I dont know what else I can tell you.Babcock is in the last year of his current contract with the Red Wings, but he said he and general manager Ken Holland decided not to discuss contract negotiations during the season to prevent such talks from becoming a distraction.As far as negotiation between Mike Babcock and Ken Holland, there is none, he said. Do we ride on the plane together? Yeah. Was I out with his wife and his daughter the other night? Yeah. I think I had a glass of red wine and he had Coors Light. Theres nothing more to tell.Im not hiding anything, Im not making anything up, this is just reality. So lets not do this again tomorrow.The Red Wings have made the playoffs for nine straight seasons under Babcock, winning the Stanley Cup in 2008.They appear to be poised for another strong season. The Red Wings entered Thursday in first place in the Eastern Conference (17-6-6, 40 points).Babcock said the Red Wings impressive record this year should not come as a surprise.If you think Im working harder this year because Im in the last year of my contract, it makes no difference, he said. I grind, thats what I do. Im a professional grinder, I love winning.Babcock shrugged when asked whether he was getting tired of answering reporters questions about his contract status.They can write whatever they want, you guys get paid to make stuff up I guess, he replied. But the facts ... theres got to be something to do with the facts in the media somewhere, doesnt there? Youd think. Jori Lehtera Jersey .C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith has been ruled out for Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons. Michal Neuvirth Jersey .com) - Lloyd Sam struck in stoppage time on Wednesday as Red Bull New York hung on for a crucial 1-0 win over Atlantic Cup rivals D. http://www.cheapflyersjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-scott-laughton-jersey .S. - Nova Scotias Mary Fay guaranteed at least one more match and a shot at the Canadian junior curling championships final on home ice.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Phoenix Suns are back home for two straight games and will welcome the Philadelphia 76ers to town Friday at US Airways Center. The Suns will also host the Toronto Raptors in the desert and are 7-7 at home this season. Phoenix went 2-2 on a recent road trip and has lost back-to-back games following a six-game winning streak. In a 137-134 overtime loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder on New Years Eve, Thunder star and reigning NBA MVP Kevin Durant pumped in a season-high 44 points and grabbed 10 rebounds. Eric Bledsoe scored a season-high 29 points with eight assists for the Suns, while Markieff Morris and Goran Dragic had 25 and 21 points, respectively. OKC had a modest 9-6 scoring advantage in overtime. We did a decent job defensively in overtime, we just didnt score, Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. Marcus Morris scored 18 points and Gerald Green ended with 14 in defeat. Dragic is averaging 20.1 points in his last 15 games for Phoenix, which scored a season high in points against the Thunder and lost for the first time when making 50 percent or better under Hornacek. The Suns are 29-1 when scoring 50 percent or higher under the coach. The 76ers are nearing an end to their seven-game road trip (2-3) and will close it out Saturday against the Los Angeles Clippers. They are 4-12 on the road this season. Wayne Simmonds Jersey. Philadelphia dropped its third straight game with Tuesdays embarrassing 126-86 loss to the NBA-best Golden State Warriors, as Henry Sims scored 19 points and Robert Covington added 10. Tony Wroten and Malcolm Thomas scored 10 points apiece for the Sixers, who shot 38.4 percent and allowed 30 or more points in three of the four quarters. Golden State led by as many as 47 in the final quarter and shot 56.1 percent from the floor. It also scored 43 points on 28 Philadelphia turnovers. You could see some things we did well based on how we practiced, said Sixers coach Brett Brown. The 76ers, who lead the NBA with 17.0 turnovers, have failed to score 100 points in each of the last seven games and are last in the NBA with 90.6 ppg. Sixers forward Luc Mbah a Moute is probable against Phoenix with a strained calf. Philadelphia suffered a 122-96 loss to Phoenix at home on Nov. 21, as Suns reserve Isaiah Thomas scored a game-high 23 points. Michael Carter-Williams and K.J. McDaniels scored 18 and 17 points, respectively, in that defeat for the 76ers, who have lost the last four games in this series. The Suns and 76ers have split the past four games in the Valley of the Sun. Carter-Williams is averaging 22.3 ppg in three meetings with Phoenix. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '
Pon Wrz 03, 2018 02:21 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Pon Wrz 03, 2018 02:21
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum O-ocenialnia Strona Główna » Regulaminowo Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: