Forum O-ocenialnia Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UżytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
leared to play Im not going to breath

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum O-ocenialnia Strona Główna » Regulaminowo Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
leared to play Im not going to breath
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

Post leared to play Im not going to breath Odpowiedz z cytatem
EDMONTON -- Edmonton Eskimos quarterback Mike Reilly went through a normal day of practice Wednesday and showed no signs of any residual concussion symptoms following the nasty head shot he took from Toronto Argonaut defensive lineman Cleyon Laing last Saturday. Muhammad Wilkerson Packers Jersey . Reilly was knocked out the game and the team said on Sunday he had suffered a concussion. He missed practice Tuesday but was back taking most of the reps on Wednesday. "Today was pretty much full-go for me." the six-foot-three, 215-pound first-year Eskimo said afterwards. "Because its non-contract every day for us (quarterbacks) nothing changed for me than it would on a normal Day 2. (Thursday) we will probably be a little more rigorous than a normal Day 3 for me. Well come out, have a normal practice and then do some strenuous cardio stuff and just push everything a little harder than normal. "As long as everything continues to go as expected Im hopeful that Ill be cleared to play. There only a few days but those are long days, theres still lots to do." The 3-10 Eskimos play the 5-8 Montreal Alouettes Saturday in a game they have to win to retain any realistic playoff hopes. Reilly remained in the game for one play after the hit -- throwing a touchdown pass -- but was pulled after feeling dizziness and confusion on the sidelines. He said Wednesday hes felt no adverse symptoms since waking up on Sunday. "My schedule, my routine hasnt changed. The first night after the game even went pretty smoothly. Neck was a little sore that night but gone by the next morning. Since then theres been nothing to deal with. Meals have been going good, sleeping is going well, meetings and picking up the ready list and being prepared has all gone well." He admitted, however, that concussions affect people differently and hes not out of the woods yet. "This is a learning experience and realizing what guys go through when they get injured," he said. "Its not fun to be on this side of it but Im just thankful that things have gone well so far and hopefully they will continue to be that way. "It was disappointing not being able to practice yesterday. That was the first practice Ive ever missed, college, high school, professional or anything." Reilly, in his fourth CFL season, has taken a tremendous amount of punishment this season but said it was ironic that he took the most dangerous hit when he was doing what people have been saying he should do to protect himself. "Everybodys talked all season about how I need to change my style of play because Im going to get hurt and the play I get hurt on Im actually in the pocket and Im not out there running around trying to lower my head." He watched a replay of the hit early this week and said it was a "scary hit" but felt there was nothing he could have done differently to avoid it. "I just feel fortunate that there hasnt been any bad long-term symptoms to this point. But Im also not naive. I understand things can still creep up and until Im cleared to play Im not going to breathe too easily." Head coach Kavis Reed said while Reilly looked fine Wednesday and was sharp with his passes, the team will monitor him closely the rest of the week. "We still have 72 hours we can work with," he said. "There are still some hurdles he has to cross but right now were hopeful hell be cleared to play." Marquez Valdes-Scantling Packers Jersey . Henrik Samuelsson and Luke Bertolucci also scored for the Oil Kings, who are now 9-0 on home ice in the playoffs to cut Portlands series lead to 2-1. Chase De Leo and Mathew Dumba responded for the Winterhawks, who suffered just their fourth loss in their last 46 games, a string of success running all the way back to Jan. Muhammad Wilkerson Jersey . The 30-year-old Moore played in 13 games for the Saints last season, catching 37 balls for 457 yards and two touchdowns. http://www.packersproshopfootball.com/Youth-Jaire-Alexander-Elite-Jersey/ .Y. - Everyone expected Clayton Kershaw to pitch a shutout, and he did — a unanimous choice for the NL Cy Young Award.null Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '
Sob Wrz 01, 2018 04:11 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Sob Wrz 01, 2018 04:11
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum O-ocenialnia Strona Główna » Regulaminowo Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: